We are seeking an enthusiastic team player with good all-round technical expertise to join a hard working team in a dynamic, innovative environment.
- Helpdesk & on-site support for students & staff
- Hardware & software installation and troubleshooting
- Backup & Recovery operations
- Support Asset tracking & reporting
- Work with vendors and outsourced resources as appropriate
- Support classroom technology initiatives
- Liaise with Managed Service Partners
- Undertake any other relevant tasks as assigned by the incumbent's supervisor
Requirements / Desirable :
- 1-3 years IT support related working experience
- Knowledge and working experience on the Apple & Windows platform
- Apple, Microsoft Windows Server or Network qualifications (e.g. ACSP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA etc) preferable
- Knowledge of display technologies e.g. Interactive Screens, Apple TV, Miracast
- Self-motivated, organised and responsible. Able to work both independently and in a team
- Good English communication skills
Terms and Conditions :
Core Working Hours : 7.45 am to 4.15 pm, Monday to Friday, expectation that task
specific support may take place outside of these hours
Base : Pokfulam / Kowloon Bay Campus
Salary : Circa HK$22,000 per month
Medical Insurance: Provided
Applicants must complete the online Application Form. Applicants who do not complete this form will not be considered.
Applicants must have the right to work in Hong Kong.
Please include in your covering letter your salary expectations.
Applications close: 7 December 2020 - Kellett School reserves the right to
recruit at any stage during the selection process.
Applicants, who have not been contacted by 31 December 2020, can assume that on this occasion they have been unsuccessful and are thanked by the Association for their interest.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to confirmation of visa status in Hong Kong and satisfactory references.
Prospective employees will be required to apply for a Sexual Convictions Record Check (SCRC) through the Hong Kong Police Force.
Kellett School is committed to safeguarding the students in our care and their welfare is our top priority. All adults in the school community are expected to follow our Child Protection procedures and are required to undergo safeguarding checks.
Kellett School is an equal opportunity employer and as such treats all job applicants and staff with equal respect free from unjustifiable discrimination.
Personal data is being collected for human resources purposes, including assessing your suitability for the post for which you are applying. The data will be used by Kellett School and the Board of Governors. If you wish to access an personal data held by he School, please contact the HR Manager. If your application is unsuccessful the personal data you supply will be retained for one year, at the end of which time it will be destroyed.
Kellett School - The British International School in Hong Kong is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.